Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the right time for a young person to learn the game of golf?
- When is the right time for a junior golfer to begin playing tournaments?
- How can I view my swing video?
- How do I change my personal information?
- What is the EPO grant? Is financial assistance available?
- Where can I find information about the BGF Player Level system?
- Where can I find information about the "New Rules of Golf" in effect starting in 2019?
We accept players as young as the age of 4 for individual instruction, and age 5 for the group classes.
Each tournament has either an 18 hole or a 9 hole division. Please speak with your instructor to see if your child is ready for either division.
Login to CoachNow using your email address and unique password.
Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equal Playing Opportunity (EPO) Grant program provides financial assistance to junior golfers who wish to learn golf through FCGA. This grant is also available for tournament playing assistance. Its goal is to give all youth regardless of financial backgrounds, the opportunity to learn the game of golf.
To apply for the EPO grant, you must first become an FCGA member, then you can submit the EPO Grant application. Prior to joining FCGA, you can review information about the EPO Grant on FCGA.
There is a section on our website devoted to the details of the Player Levels.
Check out this link for more information: https://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/rules-hub/rules-modernization/major-changes/major-changes.html